August 30, 2016
As our third anniversary approached we threw out the idea of doing an anniversary session, and Hugo told me that he would plan it for us. He did did an amazing job! From the photographers, location, and the beautiful anniversary ring he gave to me during our session. Everything was perfect, and it was such a treat for us to get on the other side of the camera again.
If you follow along with us on social media you may have seen some of these images, but I thought it would be fun to share a few more here on the blog as well. Lindsay & Tyler Campbell from Lindsay Campbell Photography captured these for us. Lindsay and Tyler are such a blessing to us, and we can not express in words how much we love these images. They mean so much to us, and we can not stop looking through them. Lindsay & Tyler, thank you SO much for your friendship and your talents, these images capture our love and lives so beautifully.
In addition to sharing these images, I wanted to share just a few of the many reason I love being married to Hugo. He is amazing, and being married to him these past three years has been better then I could have ever imagined. I am so thankful. So without further ado here they are…
10 of the (MANY!) reasons I love being married to Hugo!
- He never lets me justify a bowl of popcorn as a legitimate meal. He is quick to make sure I am well fed and taken care of in a multitude of ways. I love that.
- He never allows me to stay within my comfort zone.
- He patiently listens to me daily talk about how much I adore all things Chip & Joanna Gaines & Fixer Upper. He even watches it with me. (Sometimes)
- He is able to make Gloria laugh so hard that no sound comes out of her mouth. (It’s adorable.)
- Hugo will never admit that he is embarrassed by my total lack of dance moves, and encourages me to continue dancing along with him, even if his dance skills super exceed mine.
- He is a servant leader, and inspires me to do the same.
- He will always remind me that everything will be ok, and that worrying is pointless and not really helpful.
- Hugo encourages me (along with many others) to dream BIG. To never settle for comfortable and press into all that God has for me.
- He keeps our plants alive and thriving. He truly is a skilled succulent gardener.
- I love being married to Hugo because he is Hugo. There is no one like him, nor will there ever be.
Lindsay had me turn around for this pose and said that Hugo was going to huge me from behind. We in reality he gave me an anniversary ring. Isn’t that sweet!