September 30, 2016
We are so thrilled to get to share this wedding with you all! Zach & Ryan are down right some of the kindest people around. They had a way of making us feel so welcomed into their lives and day. They took care of us so well, and made us feel right at home amidst their amazing and laid back wedding. We so appreciate them, and can not wait to share this amazing wedding day with you all!
Today we are trying out a different style of blogging, and we are super excited about it. We’d love to hear your what you think of the new style. So without further ado here are…
FIVE THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT ZACH & RYAN, AND THEIR WEDDING!
- Zach & Ryan shared a relaxed and unique first look. Instead of jumping straight into taking photos they took a moment to enjoy “the moment.” They toasted their day with Zach’s favorite scotch and Ryan’s favorite beer.
- While enjoying their drinks Zach gave Ryan a beautiful wedding gift. A personalized bible with Ryan’s name engraved on the front of it!
- Ryan’s wedding dress was made by hand. A one of a kind, beautifully crafted. We kind of think Zach said it best when he stated he couldn’t decide if he liked the back or the front better. So true! It was perfect.
- Zach & Ryan wanted their wedding to be full of laughter and relaxation. And it was exactly that. The day had a backyard feel, complete with pork bbq, cold beer, and a hopping dance floor. Although it wasn’t the “things” of day that made the celebration so laid back, it was Zach & Ryan who set the tone for such a beautiful day.
- This couple was married under a huge tree in the courtyard at Landis Valley Museum. It was the perfect place for Zach & Ryan to pledge their lives to one another.
These are just a few of the many things we loved about this day. Zach & Ryan, you all were so great to work with. We can not say enough of good about you. Thanks for allowing us the honor of capturing your special day. Enjoy this preview of your wedding images.
We love these so much!!! Cannot wait to see the rest.
These are BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Absolutely terrific photos! Zach & Ryan, you chose a great photographer.